Is your skin cracked and dry? Are you experiencing itching and burning sensations?
You may be experiencing Atopic Dermatitis. It is commonly known as eczema. According to WebMD: “Eczema symptoms include itchy, red, and dry skin caused by inflammation.”
Eczema is most common among children, although adults can also get it. Eczema is better controlled or prevented than cured.
Below are some of the helpful remedies against eczema:
1) Do your best to remove whatever is causing the allergic reaction.
2) Take warm showers to prevent dry skin and pat yourself dry after (do not rub your skin vigorously).
3) Use skin lotion on your body. Choose lotions without fragrances.
4) Avoid possible irritating substances like wool and other irritating fibers.
5) Avoid wearing clothes which are tight-fitting, rough, or scratchy.
6) Do your best to avoid scratching the rash.
7) As anything that causes sweat can irritate the rash, avoid strenuous exercise this time.
8) To lessen the allergic reaction, a nonprescription steroid cream (hydrocortisone) along with anti-itching lotion (menthol/camphor, such as calamine) can be used. The cream needs to be applied as often as possible until the rash is gone.
9) Use hypoallergenic soap to clean the affected area daily.
10) Do your best to avoid physical and mental stress. Go back to the basics: eat right, do light activity, and get enough sleep. These will not only keep you healthy but doing these will also help you avoid eczema.
Reminder: Do not expect a quick response after trying remedies. As mentioned, atopic dermatitis is better prevented than cured.
You can avail of free samples from Atopiclair to treat eczema, just click here. Free samples are for residents in the following countries: Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
Image source: atopiclairasia.com