While it is a usual practice among women to wear make up, I do believe that beauty should also come from naturally within.
A person free from stress and issues from within will exude peace, calm and beauty. As to the physical side of it, her beauty is highlighted when she is healthy and yes, when she has beautiful skin.
A woman has to know then how to take care of her skin, staying away from anything that harms it like smoking, overexposure to the sun and from unhealthy food. And yes, she would need a good dose of Vitamin E for a healthier skin, for a healthier version of herself.
A good dose of Vitamin E can be obtained from Vita-E. Vita-E contains nothing less than 400 IU of Vitamin E. Vitamin E is an antioxidant which effectively protects our cells against free radicals. It gives our skin that beautiful, youthful and effortless glow. Vita-E helps you not only makes you look good but feel good, too. It plays a key role in maintaining the functions of our heart, blood vessels, as well as our nervous system, And one more thing, Vita-E also provides our immune system that needed boost.
Go ahead and take better care of yourself by taking Vitamin E — by taking Vita-E. Vita-E is to be taken one capsule per day. It is available at Mercury Drug and all other leading drugstores nationwide (Philippines) at SRP P14.00 per soft gel capsule.
Vita-E is a quality product of ATC Healthcare International Corp. which has been awarded the Gold Brand, Gold Seal of Quality, and the Consumers’ Choice Award for being a trustworthy healthcare provider in the Philippines.
One of my friends once told me that whether we like it or not, it is our face, our facial skin that people see or notice first when they meet us. And so we need to take care of it then, keep it clean and looking healthy.
To keep our facial skin clean and healthy as well as moisturized, that means we need a facial wash which will do just that. Of course, it would be a great bonus if it also has Vitamin E as it is known to be good for the skin. Now there is actually a facial wash that is able to do all these as well as contain Vitamin E beads. It’s the Myra® VitaSmooth Hydrating Facial Wash. If you ask me how come I know it to be so, well, it’s because I’ve done some reading about this product and don’t be surprised now: I’m also using it, too 🙂 Here’s what I know so far:
- It is enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E beads. This means our skin is protected and nourished. And in the end, it helps keep our skin healthy as well as giving it a youthful glow.
- It also has what they call a Moisture Plus formula. This is what retains and seals our skin’s natural moisture. In short, it keeps our skin hydrated and blissfully more supple.
- While I am not that familiar with French Spring Sea Water compared to Aloe Vera Extract, I just learned that both improve skin elasticity as well as help keep our skin smooth and young-looking. And I’m talking about these 2 because they are also ingredients in the Myra® VitaSmooth Hydrating Facial Wash.
- If you have sensitive skin or you are allergy-prone just like me, then you’ll be glad to know that this is, thankfully, hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested. This is safe then for your everyday use.
- Let price be not an issue here. At 50 mL, this will only cost you SRP 70.00.
Now, if you feel like you need some whitening help, there is the Myra® VitaWhite Whitening Facial Wash. While my own personal goal does not include becoming whiter or fairer than I should be, I admit that I am inclined to use this when my skin has darkened due to too much beach time and too many hours under the sun 🙂 It also has a lot to offer for the skin as well:
- It is also enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E beads. This is what protects and nourishes the skin, helping it to remain healthy and with a youthful glow, too.
- Now for that whitening need, it has this Biowhite Complex derived from plant extracts. This is what gently whitens the skin.
- It also has Niacinamide. This is what evens out the skin tone by reducing red blotches. This makes the skin more radiant.
- Like the Myra® VitaSmooth Hydrating Facial Wash, it is also hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested. It is safe for everyday use.
- Its 50 mL tube costs SRP 75.00.
You can also get more information about this two facial washes through this video:
For a clean and healthy skin (and with a youthful glow, too), try for yourself the Myra Vitasmooth Hydrating Facial Wash and Myra VitaWhite Whitening Facial Wash. I think you’ll end up with a healthy and happy face minus any line of regret.